December 18, 2008

Look what was peeking under my tree!

I just have to show you what I found peeking at all the gifts under our tree! These cute little monkeys will be finding new buddies at Dawn's house this Christmas! Dawn, I hope these guys are just perfect for your kiddos!

Next, a special treat! Kathy requested some cuties and she wanted to add some names to her babies so, here they are... aren't they just precious???? After the holidays, I'll resume orders and will be happy to get your order Monogrammed or a name embroidered by Kathy's... just take a look at how adorable they are!

The last babies, well, they are for an old friend... her girls needed these babies badly and I just had to make sure they got them. Thanks Jamie! I know they will be loved!

Thanks so much to everyone for making my holiday sales the best ever! I'll resume orders the week after Christmas. I can't wait to start on some new ideas for 2009!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I love them!!!

Kandice said...

Hey Jennifer. I'm interested in getting a wallet made too, let me know how big you can do i'd really like the new york fabric if possible :)

Trendy Spot Boutique said...

No problem! Just get with me when your ready and get everything lined up for you.

Thanks!
Jennifer

Kandice said...

okay i'm wanting a wallet just like thce one you have on your website maybe bigger if possible and I want the new york fabric. Would is be the same price as the others? If not that's fine just send me the email that i'm soupose to pay you with on paypal :)