January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


Wow!!! How time flies huh? Seems like just yesterday I was in High School day-dreaming about getting married and how glamorous my life would be. Needless to say, it didn't take long for reality to set in. I have a wonderful life, but not glamorous! :)
I haven't made any resolutions but there are some goals I'd like to accomplish this next year and I'd really like to be a better witness for Christ. That is my main goal this coming year. I try to live for him, but I'm not always a great witness.
For my little business, I hope to serve my customers with a smile and sense of caring for their needs. I hope to bring new items that will help them in their daily lives and add a little beauty around them.I hope to treat them the way I would want to be treated; honestly, with respect and friendship.
I look forward to working with you in 2009!

No comments: