January 10, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

Well, I hate to complain about it raining today since we have been so low on water for so long but I had planed a fabric shopping trip to Fayetteville today and canceled due to the weather. I had to bring a couple of my kiddos with me and I really dislike dragging them out in this kind of weather. Anyway, I've put it off for another couple of weekends and will get there soon I hope.

In other news... I do have some new items to finish today!!! So, as soon as I finish going through my daughter's clothing that she keeps outgrowing, I'll get to the sewing room. Hopefully, I'll have 2 eager little models for the items this evening! Here's a sneak peek of the fabric... See if you can guess what it is! :)

I'll give you a little hint... it starts with a C and ends with a K! I can't wait to see how it turns out and how the kids like it. :)

No comments: