January 17, 2009

Preparing for Valentines...

I don't know about you, but I think Valentines is a special day! I can't think of any other day when we are allowed to get all gushy over our sweeties.

I try to have my kids a little goody or two for them to start their day out with and when everyone gets home in the evening, it's time for a nice family meal. Something special... I think last year it was crab legs and salads. Yummy!
For my customers, I do have several great gifts available for your little sweeties... A new baby will be posted sometime this coming week... she is sleeping and is SUPER soft!!! Can't wait for her to make her debut! In the meantime, check out these minky bears. Aren't they precious?

Also, I'm wrapping up my custom orders for Valentines so be sure to get with me if you would like something special. I'll work with you to come up with something unique for your cutie. Check out Halle's set from a year or two ago; It's so Halle!

My email is finally working so go ahead and email me your ideas and we'll go from there. I can't wait to hear from you!

Bundle up and stay warm the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Paige Todd said...

oh my gosh... look how tiny Halle was!