January 21, 2009

New Sleepy Baby!

I don't know about you guys, but I've had a little trouble getting back into a good routine after the holidays... kids went back to school and have had a holiday and now snow days. Of course, with the kids home, they are bored and haven't been able to do too much with the weather we've had.
I did manage to finish a couple of orders along with a new baby that was inspired partly because of the weather and partly because I'd love to be sleeping like a baby too!

This sweet sleeping beauty is super soft and sweet! For this sweetie, I wanted her to wear a little sleeper to help keep her all warm and snuggly during this cold weather so I used some of the softest minky. Her little hands and toes are all toasty warm!

Just look at her little face! She smiles as she sleeps... doesn't she look like a little angel?

And how about this cutie??? This is a custom order for Miss Kasie's little niece Kaleigh. I don't think this little girl is lacking any love!

If you didn't get a baby for Christmas, be sure to get your little Valentine Sweetie a little snugly baby of her own for Valentines! Order your baby before Feburary 10th to ensure a Valentine Delivery!

1 comment:

Saylorsmom said...

That sleeping baby is so adorable! I might need to order Saylor another one. lol