January 30, 2009

Oh La La! A Valentine Sneak Peek!

This sweet dress is for Sally's Sweetheart... I know she will be so cute in this fabulous little strip work dress!


This strip worked dress features the city of "Love" and has hearts galore but won't be specifically for Valentines! Add a tee under it for the cold weather we've been having and some sweet jeans and later, when the weather warms, where it with just a tee and no jeans!

I do love these dresses because they are so versatile! Go ahead and contact me today for your special set... custom sets are available for Easter and don't forget Saint Patricks Day is coming! Need something GreeN???

You can email me for ideas or tell me yours and we'll work together for the perfect outfit for your upcoming special day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennifer, I can't wait to get my hands on that!! It looks absolutely adorable!

Sally