January 23, 2009

New Fabrics!

I got out today and got a few additions for my fabric stash! I've got plans for them but still, aren't they so pretty? I hate cutting into them sometimes!


The first one here is a sassy little print for a friend who loves aprons... we have a black with little white dots to make a sassy ruffle and some red piping to accent. I think this is going to be one rockin' little apron! I'll post pictures when I get it finished sometime next week.

Next up are two great little prints for Valentines... I'm not sure if they are spoken for or not yet but if they aren't, that first print is getting used by me! :)

And last but not least, This great harlequin is marked for a special Easter Treat! I'll be taking orders once I get the proto-type finished so be on the look-out for this one... These will be sold on a first come, first serve basis! I'm super excited and can't wait to show you this treat!

Other than fabrics, I didn't get much else done today! I've been in Cookeville all day and had a great day with my friends and my little buddy Derick from church! He is just so cute that I could just eat him up!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I'm all about aprons.

Love that print!!!