January 30, 2009

Special Prayer Request...

Danessa & Britton Cantrell lost their little angel early this morning after battling medical problems since she was born. Little Mylie Beth Cantrell is suffering no more, the Lord is now watching over her.

Words can't express how this affects me... I can't imagine what they are going through. I just know the best thing I can do for them is pray for them and offer any help or support that I can for the whole family...
They need our prayers and love, so please remember them tonight as you pray.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

So sad.

We will keep them in our prayers.

ellaandmommy said...

Do you know them? We went to the funeral home Sunday. My husband had Britton in school. I can't imagine what these two young parents have been through. Just wondering if there is anything else we can do for them.

Trendy Spot Boutique said...

Britton was a childhood friend of my oldest son and Danessa is the cousin to one of the ladys at my church... I just can't imagine what they are going through and the only thing I know that will truly help is prayers.
I know they have a good family to help support them through all these trying times and they need our prayers too.