January 1, 2009

New Year, New Fabrics

I just love new! :) Doesn't matter much what, I just love new. I have finally gotten some new fabrics added to the site and can't wait to see how some of them are worked up with some of your ideas... like the first fabric; I've used it but with your ideas, it'll take on a whole new look!

The next fabric I've added is such a fun, cheerful print. Perfect for an outfit or for a purse! This one has the prettiest green for a background. The little cherries have a sweet little white dot giving this fabric a wonderful personality.


One of the new items I've added for 2009 are some great Hair Bow holders. Those of you who visited my booth at the Civic Center Craft Show may have seen them... these feature a bow that your little sweetie can wear and when she's not, it has a place at the top of the holder to keep it pretty. This holder is different than most of the ribbon holders you've seen because it also can handle Head Bands neatly! It has two loops to keep all those headbands neat and tidy. Don't worry, there is still plenty of room for all your bows! These can be made with any 5/8" ribbon to match any decor.

Lots of new stuff will be added as we go through January... be sure to check back and let me know what you think of the new fabrics and any special color combinations that you may be looking for. I've got a couple of shopping dates coming up for fabrics!

I look forward to hearing what you would like to see for 2009!

No comments: